6/27/09

It can really only get worse ...






I refer of course to my steadily slipping punctuality, I will save us both the dishonor of an apology or a promise to get better. In other news, on thursday I went out and saw Luche Vavoom, and it blew my fucking mind! Quite possibly the coolest thing I have seen in a long time, high flying Luchadores AND buxom burlesque dancing girls all hosted by Spongebob Squarepants! It was freaking killer, although the 30 bucks I spent on two drinks was kind of a bummer.

by the way usance, immaculate, hackneyed, scrutinize,and nebula.

1 comment:

Samanthers said...

CAT-FIGHTS!!!! CATFIGHTS!!!

And we will get TOTALLY MESSED UP FOR NOTHIN' cause I gots the Contreau and club soda for everyone!

I am glad you had such a good time because I LOVED having you and Ashley there...you guys are too damn cute!