3/4/09

updates and apologies ...



Okay, I've got an excuse for missing at least one of these but missing two is a little excessive. If you're wondering I missed the first update busting out a 6 foot by 4 foot piece for the Alpha Cult window display. Thats right I said feet. About 10 hours of solid painting got it done, and it looks pretty good for a live painting I came up with on the spot. But in more interesting news ...
The flyer for my show is out! It looks awesome and I can't wait to start passing these out. Check out the roster for this show: Aaron Kraten, Asia Eng, Bill 13:11 McEvoy. Brandon Sopinsky, Chuck BB, Gideon Boomer, NC Winters, the Prince of Cake, and Will Weigand. I can't wait.
Plus, you can has MERCH!! There will be pins and postcards given away to the first 150 or so who ask, and super-limited-edition poseable 'Trickster' plushies made by my awesome Girlfriend Ashley. I'm thinking these will go fast so you may want to get there early. Woot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks for the plug! This show is going to be AWESOME

Anonymous said...

You gonna set one aside for the "rents"?

We're looking forward to Saturday.

Love Mom

Gideon said...

tell me your CALANDAR drawings are painted onto marie CALLENDER boxes. It appears so.

mike bilz said...

Indeed I do sir, I stopped throwing out cardboard boxes a while back and using them as canvases for sketches. You'd be surprised how much you throw out.