8/3/08

Done-ish ...


Well its taken over two months, but its done. Ish. That is to say that I've finished the painting proper, leaving only touching up still to do. However, I plan on hiding this piece from myself for a couple of months so that I can make those revisions with fresh eyes. Otherwise it would be very simple for me to just continue to work on this one piece indefinitely. As always my apologies for less than stellar image quality, I'll definitely be getting all of my work professionally photographed before the show, but for now its just me and my digital camera handling the archive.

In other news "If You Cant Say Something Nice ..." sold at yesterday's Hive opening. Thanks to everyone that made it out for the show, and a special thanks to my buyer. Toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's just so cyute! I love it!